Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ever changing moods....




London, 27th of March 2013


So, I have to admit, I disappeared, I disappeared into a dark place where a never ending winter took my soul to. I searched for it in mountains of chocolate, I searched for it in gallons of red wine and I searched for it in hours spent observing and shopping for the new spring/summer season that never arrives...so a few kilos and many summer purchases still with tags on later, I finally found it!! Still grey and freezing outside at 0C, and still wearing the same old coat and sheepskin boots, BUT, I am off to the Alps and its promises of cure...Spring skiing never fails to uplift my mood, the thrilling exercise, the sunshine, the cold beer in a t-shirt on top of a snowy mountain, the people watching, some more exercise or perhaps a dip in a warm swimming pool, all followed by some apres ski over indulgence, and then it all starts again the next day, in that exact same order....

So the fashion, the new fashion only happening in pictures, if you live in London...

I have noticed a few comebacks lately, of labels I had pretty much considered done and dusted. Take Louboutin for instance, they have come up with the most adorable pair of must have (although not for me at 120mm height) "pivichic" pumps, seen in the most bankable feet around, they really are gorgeous and not too extortive at £475.00, but really, who can walk with class in heels that high? My money would be on the pink version....







                




             

The other noticeable comeback has been Dolce and Gabbana, I mean, who doesn't want to be that girl in those stunning advertising campaigns, the places, the beautiful family, the over the top, yet so gorgeous clothes.....

http://www.dolcegabbana.com/dg/woman/advertising-campaign-gallery/


Then, there are their must have slippers, the new ballerina flats of this season...



                           

For me though, I want a pair of crazy shoes, I want a pair of crazy shoes that are finally been made SANS platform....my Valentino rockstuds are great in that department, next, it will be these:



                                               346956.jpg

In this business, legs will always be high risk...on the slopes or in town. Non?

xx.




                                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment